Listen to Lisa on her ' Spritual and Irritable' radio show!

Listen to internet radio with The Difference on Blog Talk Radio

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Feeling Good

I must admit, the new year has started off on a positive note and I am feeling rather chirpy.  It feels at last...that some of my hard work in 2010 is at last paying off.  I feel, that I have at last, made some headway in the area of ' receiving' - hurrah! 

Apparently, the universal law of receiving states that for you to be able to receive your desires, you should be open to actually get them.  Now, I was doing all the bloody hard work in manifesting them, but believe I was pushing my desires away away unconsciously as I wasn't open to actually receiving them.    OK, this may sound freakin' obvious, but I guarantee, that many of you could actually be doing the same.


Women in particular, are pretty rubbish at receiving.   We are perfectly happy to give away our time, energy and love onto others, but often reject it when it comes back to us.  How often have you rejected a compliment or an offer for help because you didn't want to put anyone out or felt undeserving?
The actual giving/receiving process is a continuous cycle and learning to receive is an key part of that process.  If we only end up just giving and giving then the cycle is never completed and we can end up blocking the entire process which can be very frustrating!



Now, it takes determination and practice to become good at receiving. We often don't feel that we deserve to be given nice things, or we panic that others will suffer because of what we receive. 
Now listen carefully - You do deserve all the gifts and kindness you receive! Remember, there is heaps of love and kindness the universe to go around so be open to receiving because you are worth it!  


Try these affirmations for a few weeks ' I am open to receiving the sweetness of life'
'I give and receiving love, easily and effortlessly'

No comments:

Post a Comment