Listen to Lisa on her ' Spritual and Irritable' radio show!

Listen to internet radio with The Difference on Blog Talk Radio

Friday, February 5, 2010

Spiritual Folk

I attended a fabulous inspirational gathering on Wednesday which was full of ' Spiritual Folk'. I love hanging out with other spiritual people, as they really are quite special and, in the nicest possible way, ever so slightly WIERD.


For me, one of the great things about spending time with likeminded folk is that nobody even raises an eye brow when you mention you had a chin wag with your angels while perched on the loo or tuned into your higher power in order to find your way to the nearest ATM.

The Attendees included Clairvoyants, Tarot Readers, Healers, Masseurs, Life Coaches and of course, the one's which scare me the most, the Food Nutritionists.

In a moment of rebellion, I imagine the groups reaction if they were to discover that only a few hours earlier, I had scoffed a large burger and chips, two packets of pickled onion monster munch, a box of maltersers and two glasses of merlot.

No doubt the healers would inform me that my eating habits show that I am subconsciously suppressing childhood emotions and trying to protect myself with layers of flab. The Life Coaches however, will persuade me that that I need to take action and write myself a goal based around healthy eating. The Nutritionists would give me a lecture on eating for my blood type and inform me that I need to replace my entire fridge contents with bottles of apple cider vinegar and leafy green vegetables.

Seriously, these gatherings are great and I did enjoy meeting ' Helen', the 72 year old Tantric sex teacher who told me ' Western Sex was so 80's!'

I want some of what she is having as she didn't look a day over 50!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Lisa,
    Although I have been a fan for a few years now, would also have to submit I have some concerns about your day out. Out of all the experiences on the day - The most memorable were the Mature sex fiend and your dietary choices ? I think your next goal should surely be -
    "To get out More"
    Love your work Mike

    ReplyDelete