Listen to Lisa on her ' Spritual and Irritable' radio show!

Listen to internet radio with The Difference on Blog Talk Radio

Friday, February 12, 2010

The Dark Side

Following on from my earlier blog, I can indeed confirm that I have well and truly shaken the bag. The truth of the matter is that I have actually shaken the bag so hard that it split and I fell out and landed with an unceremonious thump on the pavement floor.


The universe has a nasty way of ensuring 'balance' sometimes. In one night I managed to remove my mask of non drinking, yoga doing, PJ wearing, high vibration light worker and exchange it for an favourite old mask of mine, the drunk, flirty, staggering into bed at 4am, wino.


Mind you, I had a great time and it was a timely reminder of the importance of balancing both sides of our personalities. Personally, I found my trip to the dark side to be rather good fun - even if my poor head didn't feel the same the following day. ( The guilt side of my personality also kept appearing after I failed miserably to turn up at the office).

I have a few distant memories of the evening which included convincing the bar man with the double jointed elbows that he needed to appear ' Australia's got talent', telling a few random people that I was in actual fact a famous UK movie star and terrifying some poor navy guy to death when I informed him that his angels had a message for him from his dead Auntie Anna.


I also vaguely recall stuffing my face with a chicken pie at 2am, and paddling in the mini fountain at the bottom of my street around 3 am ish....

Oh well, it was fun but enough for this week. Now, where are my slippers and green tea?









1 comment:

  1. I love this entry! It also serves as a great reminder that it´s ok to be wild once in a while.

    ReplyDelete